Pastor Naumann attended Immanuel Lutheran College in Eau Claire, WI, graduating with his Pre-Theological degree in 2013. He graduated from Immanuel Lutheran Seminary in 2016 and received the call to serve as Associate Pastor at Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Mankato. Pastor Naumann married Rachel in 2014. He and Rachel have been blessed with three children, Eleanor, Olivia, and Samson.
Pastor Neal Radichel attended Immanuel Lutheran College in Eau Claire, WI, graduating with his Pre-Theological degree in 2004. He graduated from Immanuel Lutheran Seminary in 2007 and first served at St. Stephen Church and School in Mountain View, CA until 2011. Following his time there he then served at Luther Memorial Church and School in Fond du Lac, WI until 2018 where he and his family moved to serve Immanuel here in Mankato, MN. He enjoys preaching, teaching, music, anything outdoors, and spending time with his family. Pastor Neal married his “high school sweetheart” Erin in 2003, and has since been blessed with four children.
Vicar Drew Naumann is a seminarian at Immanuel Lutheran Seminary in Eau Claire, WI. He is looking forward to working with the members at Immanuel Lutheran Church this summer!
- October 20, 2021Devotion: 1 Peter 1:6-8 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at […]
- October 13, 2021Devotion: Romans 7:7-8 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet." 8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me […]
- October 6, 2021Devotion: 1 Timothy 6:6-8 6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. 9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into […]
- September 29, 2021Devotion: James 3:7-10 7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. 8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it […]
- September 22, 2021Devotion: 1 Timothy 6:6-8 6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. Weekly Update and Reminders: No class next week BREAK (congregational meeting) NO 7p Wednesday […]
Get in touch
421 North Second Street
Mankato, MN 56001
Sunday 9:00 AM
Saturday 7:00 PM