1. Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart in Good Times
O Lord God, You are the Giver of every good gift! Cause my heart to overflow always with prayers and praises of thanksgiving, so that I might thereby bless Your holy name. Help me never to forget that You are so very good and gracious, filling my life with blessings both large and small. Forgive my tendency to worry and complain and replace all such thoughts with a deep sense of well-being and gratitude. May I be strengthened by the message I will hear this day and then go forward with joy to serve You with ever greater faithfulness. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
See separate mp3 files for EACH of the 4 sermon parts!
1. GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART IN GOOD TIMES!
2. GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART IN BAD TIMES!
3. GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART FOR BIG THINGS!
4. GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART FOR SMALL THINGS!