Enrollment Documents

The following are available in the school office or online below.

Application for Enrollment (All Students)

Financial Aid Request (Optional)

Student Driving Permissions


District 77 Health Census Form (All students)

District 77 Medication Form (For students with medication at school)

Health Care Plan (For students with asthma, nut allergies, diabetes, etc.)

Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Optional)

District 77 Transportation (Bus riders only)

District 77 Daycare Transportation (Bus riders from daycare only)


All completed documents can be returned to the school office.